The National Brewing Library
The National Brewing Library is an English language collection relating to brewing, distilling, other alcoholic beverages and dependent trades. The collection aims to be the primary and most comprehensive source of information in the UK, on the scientific, technological, historical and social aspects of the above.
Content of the National Brewing Library
You may search the catalogue of the Collection by using the search box below, which links to the Catalogue of Oxford Brookes University Library.
- Browsable version of the catalogue
- The establishment of the National Brewing Library at Oxford Brookes University
- Management and on-going support
- Scope of the Collection and Aquisitions Policy
- Articles about the National Brewing Library
- The National Brewing Library at Oxford Brookes University, Tom Martin. Brewery History, Issue 116 (Autumn 2004), pp 34-38
- The National Brewing Library, Chris Marchbanks. Brewer & Distiller International, Nov 2012, pp 50-51
Key milestones in the development of the National Brewing Library
Links to other related sites