Centre for Curriculum Internationalisation (CCI) will provide a focus for the many initiatives on Internationalisation of the Curriculum (IoC) at Oxford Brookes, nationally and internationally.
CCI is a group of researchers and educators committed to research, cross-institutional dialogue and policy change within four key areas of: internationalising the curriculum for all; critical clarification and problematisation of the complex concepts of internationalisation and global citizenship; the embedding of responsible and ethical engagement with social and environmental issues in the graduate attribute of global citizenship; and developing a research community that shares and develops good practice.
Membership of CCI provides the following benefits:
- a network between tertiary education institutions working on IoC from different perspectives
- a googlegroup to facilitate networking and dissemination of good practice
- face-to-face networking meetings
- themed one-day events leading to publication
- a website for access to resources and current research in the area
- facilitation of collaborative research and educational development
- identification of funding and other opportunities for IoC initiatives
- dissemination of knowledge of national and international events