• Accommodation for current and continuing students

    Our Halls4All and shared housing options for the academic year 2015/16 will be released in February. Please check back for updates and like our Facebook page to find out what your options are for next year.

  • Latest news

    • The Accommodation Bureau is open from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm on Friday and late night Wednesdays until 6pm (Semester time only).
    • Student accommodation isn't just for first years - watch our Halls4All video, or visit the Halls4All pages  to find out more about halls options for next year. Bookings will open in February 2015.
    • Property owners: The Oxford Brookes Accommodation Bureau is currently looking for landlords to join its housing list for the academic year starting in September 2014. We offer a hassle free service, guaranteed income, no tenants to find, no advertising costs on a part or fully managed basis. To find out more information please view our property owners page or contact Michael Molton on 01865 48 4667.
    • Shared housing options: The housing list will open early in Semester 2. Once bookings are open you can see what's available in the current vacancies.
    • aboutus

      About us

      Find out more about the services we can offer, our opening times, how to contact us and what guidelines we work to in order to protect you

    • halls-accommodation

      Halls accommodation

      If you're a continuing student, looking for halls for 2015/16 then Brookes offers affordable, quality accommodation for individuals, couples and groups

    • shared-vacancies

      Shared housing vacancies

      The University leases a number of houses that are available for rent to students who are prepared to live as a close group constituting a household

    • 18 BR

      Frequently asked questions

      The answers to some of the most common accommodation questions including contract queries and responsible bill paying

    • contract-terms

      Contract terms and conditions

      Example contracts for University managed houses and the H1 form if you are leaving the University

    • advice_jpg


      Before signing any agreement, please make sure you are certain of its implications. Information on Tenancy Agreements, Landlord Problems or any other housing matter is available from the Brookes Union Advice Service, John Henry Brookes Building, Gipsy Lane, Oxford OX3 0BP 01865 484770 or email: su.advice@brookes.ac.uk