• Counter large banner
  • Programme advice and support

    Student Central provides advice and support to students on a wide range of academic issues.

    If you can't find the information you need in the pages below, please contact Student Central for help.

    Enrolment information for new and continuing students.

    Managing your academic record
    How to find and view information about your programme of study.

    Error messages in PIP
    Understanding errors and warnings that appear in PIP.

    Sources of academic and programme support
    Where to find academic support and guidance while at Brookes.

    Programme structure
    Details of the programmes available at the University.

    Modes of study
    Information about the modes of study available.

    Students admitted with credit
    Credit for previous study, work experience and training.

    Subject changes
    How to change your subject of study.

    Time out from your course
    Making a request for Approved Temporary Withdrawal.

    Leaving the University
    The process of withdrawing from the University

    Teaching and learning at the University