Visa enrolment

If you are not a UK national, please read the information on this page carefully.

You will need to complete your Visa enrolment to be fully enrolled. You will need to provide documents showing your right to study in the UK. The documents needed to complete the Visa enrolment might vary based on your personal circumstances.

If you are on a Student visa and your BRP collection date is delayed, you must still complete your Visa enrolment within the University deadlines.  

Back to top