- Have fun - Try something new and take a break from your studies.
- Meet new people - Grow your network and connect with like-minded people from different backgrounds. It’s also a great way to make new friends.
- Get to know your local community - Burst the University bubble and explore different areas in Oxford!
- Make a difference - Connect with a cause you care about and make a positive impact.
- Increase your skills and gain work experience - Many charities offer training and references which can help you on your career path. You could receive a certificate for your volunteering. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Boost your wellbeing - Supporting a cause you care about makes a real difference to confidence and happiness.
“Research shows that 80% of employers value volunteering.”