Guides for non-UMP forms

If you are studying on a course outside of the Undergraduate Modular Programme and need to request a change of circumstances, the Prezi presentations on this page will guide you through how to complete the relevant forms. A text-based guide for all forms can also be downloaded.

If you have any queries regarding the forms or guides, please contact Student Records & Curriculum Management at

F37 Form Guide

F39 Form Guide

F50 Form Guide

F100 Form Guide

F101 Form Guide

F200 Form Guide

F201 Form Guide

F201L Form Guide