AI is good for your health!
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
New College Oxford, Lecture room 6, Oxford, OX1 3BN
An informal evening to present research on how artificial intelligence is being used for type 2 diabetes risk detection in Mexico.
6pm Doors open
- Pre-talk networking, canapes and drinks
6:30pm CARDIGAN project (Dr Arantza Aldea)
- Poster presentation (Ms. Mireya Munoz-Balbontin)
- UK initial findings (Dr Tjeerd olde Scheper)
- Mexican clinical study (Dr Salvador Villalpando)
7:10pm Panel discussion: AI is good for your health
- Prof Lizzie Coles-Kemp (Royal Holloway)
- Dr Salvador Villalpando (Hospital Infantil de Mexico)
- Prof Nigel Crook (Oxford Brookes University)
- Dr Tjeerd olde Scheper (Oxford Brookes University
7:30pm Post-talk networking, canapes and drinks