Building Personal Resilience with 10Fs
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
In response to recent events and current working conditions, we are offering a new range of support to individuals and companies…free and online. This is the first of six 'Business School Bitesize Webinars' to hear and learn from leading experts and practitioners on subjects such as leading and managing in times of extreme change and coping with disruption. The session will give delegates a clear framework for maximising resilience in themselves, in order to avoid being overwhelmed and be able to perform well in work and life.
• Develop a greater understanding of the factors that build resilience, how this impacts life and working relationships
• Understand the 10F model of resilience and how to apply it
• Reflect on their own situation to gain awareness of the key triggers to build resilience.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
• Define personal resilience
• Explore the key 10F factors are that contribute to it
• Identify personal triggers that limit resilience
• Define actionable steps to build personal resilience