Leading a Virtual Team to High Performance
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
In response to recent events and current working conditions, we are offering a new range of support to individuals and companies…free and online.
This is the fifth of six 'Business School Bitesize Webinars' to hear and learn from leading experts and practitioners on subjects such as leading and managing in times of extreme change and coping with disruption.
An effective team can help an organisation achieve incredible results. However, a team that is not working can cause unnecessary disruption, failed delivery and strategic failure. This webinar looks at the attributes of high performing teams and the inputs required from the leader to achieve results, whilst improving the way the team works together.
• Describe the areas of focus that will create a high performing team and what the role of a good leader is
• Explore the essential elements of building trust and belonging in teams
• To understand how to give and receive feedback effectively
• How to develop an ‘accountability’ mindset in your team
• Explore how best to develop a high support and high challenge culture that will encourage optimal performance to achieve results in a team
Delegates will have a deeper understanding of the key elements of a high performing team, what leaders need to do and how to ensure that there is both support and challenge in the team as they pull together to achieve their results.