Artist Teacher Scheme Taster Event
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
- Prospective students - postgraduate taught
The Annex, The Oxford University Museum of Natural History
The Artist Teacher Scheme is an award bearing professional development course that extends your contemporary visual arts practice.
- is up to date, stimulating and thought-provoking
- gives you access to the latest research, resources, and local museums and galleries
- enables you to explore contemporary visual arts practice
- caters for your individual training needs and interests
- recognises your professional context
- provides an opportunity to develop your own art, craft or design practice
The Artist Teacher Scheme is the national programme of continuing professional development courses for artist teachers. It is supported by Arts Council England, the Arts Council of Wales and the Scottish Arts Council and managed by the National Society for Education in Art and Design.
This taster session will involve practical art activities utilising The Pitt Rivers Museum and University Museum collections. The session will be run by Rachel Payne, Course Leader and Dionne Freeman, Artist tutor.