Bite into Entrepreneurship - Launch
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
- Staff - teaching
- Staff - research
- Staff - support
- Current students - undergraduate
- Current students - postgraduate taught
- Current students - postgraduate research
JHB 128, John Henry Brookes Building, Headington Campus
Come along and be inspired by our guest speaker and
entrepreneur, Stuart Miller, of Bybox, as we launch the Bite into Entrepreneurship Programme
2014-15, and tell you about our plans to help you to develop your enterprise skills.
Stuart Miller is co-founder and CEO of ByBox. Stuart led ByBox from a Silicon Valley start-up in January 2000 to a turnover of $120 million today. Stuart is also on the Advisory Board of Loughborough University Business School, on the board of
Lord Young’s Business Growth Charter, Entrepreneur in Residence at the Glendonbrook Centre, Chairman of Vale4Business, a Governor at Abingdon and Witney College and author of “The 7 Conundrums of an Entrepreneur”.
Launch event programme:
- 12.00-12.30 Networking and refreshments
- 12.30 Welcome
- 12.40 Introduction to the programme: David Hartley, Commercial & KT Manager, Research & Business Development Office
- 12.55 Brookes Entrepreneurs: Rupert Harvey-Scholes, incoming President
- 13.00 Guest Speaker: Stuart Miller, CEO of Bybox
- 13.30 Networking and refreshments
- 14.00 Close
All workshops information