Business and leadership: Where are the women?
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
Main Lecture Theatre, Clerici, Headington Campus
Progress to increase gender diversity in leadership roles across most
sectors has been slow. Are quotas the answer to increase the number of women in
leadership? What is the role of Business Schools in developing women’s
leadership? Does entrepreneurship provide an alternative for women to realise
their full-potentials? These questions will be debated by a panel of business
leaders and academics:
- Professor Barbara Allan of Westminster Business School;
- Ann P Francke, Chief Executive of the Chartered Management Institute;
- Helen Hammond, Managing Director at Elephant Creative;
- Sally Rowley-Williams of Rowley Williams Limited.
- Simonetta Manfredi, Professor of Equality and Diversity Management and Director of the Centre for Diversity Policy Research and Practice