MOPAN 2014 - ''The Collaborative Economy''
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
Building, Postgraduate Centre, Wheatley Campus
The 2014 conference on Multi-Organisational Partnerships, Alliances and Networks will be hosted by Oxford Brookes University Business School on 14-16 July 2014. The event will take place at Oxford Brookes' Wheatley Campus, with the evening
reception and dinner each happening in the historic heart of Oxford. More details will follow soon. In the meantime, please follow us onTwitter @MOPAN2014.
Download the Conference Programme PDF (including papers and authors)
- 1 June: Registration deadline
- 1 July: Absolute deadline for final papers
Late submission of abstracts:
If you would like to present a paper at MOPAN 2014, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org, to see if this is still possible. Abstracts should be 300-500 words long and contained in an attachment to your email. The abstract should include a title, 5-7 keywords, and
names,affiliation and email addresses of authors. Please do this as soon as possible, however, the deadline has now passed and the programme has now been drafted.
Conference themes and tracks:
- Public sector collaboration in an era of austerity
- Internationalisation of networks and alliances
- Understanding and managing complexity in multi-party situations
- Brokering and local multi-stakeholder processes in international development
- Collaboration for business and service innovation
- Management and leadership skills for networks and collaborations
- University and industry collaboration: supporting research and innovation
- Cross sector and multi-party partnerships
For detailed directions to the Wheatley Campus please visitwww.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/visit-us/