Check if the symptoms you’re experiencing might be coronavirus.
If you have coronavirus symptoms find out how to self-isolate and how to book a PCR test.
If you are self-isolating, please inform the University immediately - this will allow us to contact you and check whether you have any support needs that we can help with.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid-19, you should apply for a test via the NHS website.
- Use the NHS website to check your symptoms and you must continue to self-isolate.
- If you are applying for a test, please use your university term-time address for testing purposes and not the family home address (if this is different from your term-time address).
- Please check and follow the guidance for how to self-isolate if you develop coronavirus symptoms.
- All interaction with NHS Test and Trace is completely confidential. The service is there to identify the contacts of anyone who has received a positive test so they can self-isolate and protect others and not to identify any perceived rule-breaking.