Opening hours for our Oxford campuses are 7.00am - 9.00pm (Monday-Friday) to allow for enhanced cleaning measures
The John Henry Brookes and Clerici Buildings on the Headington Campus will be open 7.00am - 9.00pm (Saturday and Sunday, card access only). Campus Monitors will be available in both buildings during access hours.
- Facilities already available at weekends will continue to open.
Campus opening times:
- Monday to Friday – 07:00 – 19:00
- Saturday – 08:30 – 13:30
Library opening times
Library buildings continue to be open. Please check individual library sites for details of opening hours as these may vary.
Covid-19 lateral flow testing centres
All Covid-19 lateral flow testing centres will be closed from Friday 2 April to Tuesday 6 April inclusive.
- The Headington Testing Centre will reopen on Wednesday 7 April
- The Harcourt Hill Testing Centre will reopen on Monday 12 April
- For information on catering services and access to the Brookes Co-op, please find details on the University's dedicated catering webpages.
- Your student ID card is needed to access buildings, so please carry it with you at all times while on campus.
- No visitors are permitted on campus. See the visitor policy for more information.
- If you have lost your card, you can order another one from the online shop for £10.
- If it has been stolen and you can give a crime reference number, it will be replaced for free. Email email@example.com with your crime reference number and your address to post the card to.
- A limited number of temporary cards will be available on campus for those who arrive without their ID card, but these will only be valid for a short period, so you will need to make sure that you have a valid ID card as soon as possible.
- If you haven’t received your student card yet, it may have been sent back to us or not delivered to the right address. Update your term-time address and email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send a new one to you.