Brookes Sports facilities at Headington and Harcourt are expected to reopen from Monday 12 April for limited activities inline with Government guidance. For more details, see the Brookes Sports webpages.
- Pre-booking for all activities is required either online or through the Brookes Sport app.
- Check with Brookes Sport for the latest decisions on competitive sports, which will be taken in accordance with guidance from national governing bodies.
- Social distancing is in place, and staggered start times for activities are being used to reduce queues and congestion.
- To reduce contact, reception desks take cashless payment only and all bookings need to be made online. Screens have been installed at reception.
- Increased cleaning regimes have been implemented, and fitness equipment is cleaned after each use with antibacterial wipes.
- Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser are available throughout the facilities, as well as basins for handwashing.
- The Headington Sports Bar and Cafe are expected to reopen on Monday 12 April inline with Step 2 of the Government's roadmap. The Sports Bar at Headington will be open to customers using external seating with table service. To meet government guidelines, booking is essential to visit the bar and can be made via the Brookes Sport app.
- Communal areas have reduced seating to allow social distancing. An external seating area (marquee) has been installed at Headington Sport Centre.