Pre-booking for all activities is required either online or through the Brookes Sport app.
- Check with Brookes Sport for the latest decisions on competitive sports, which will be taken in accordance with guidance from national governing bodies.
- Social distancing is in place, and staggered start times for activities are being used to reduce queues and congestion.
- To reduce contact, reception desks take cashless payment only and all bookings need to be made online. Screens have been installed at reception.
- Increased cleaning regimes have been implemented, and fitness equipment is cleaned after each use with antibacterial wipes.
- Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser are available throughout the facilities, as well as basins for handwashing.
- The Headington Sports Bar and Cafe remain closed at this time.
- Communal areas have reduced seating to allow social distancing. An external seating area (marquee) has been installed at Headington Sport Centre.