- Pre-booking for some activities is required either online or through the Brookes Sport app.
Sports fixtures are set to resume as normal from September. A full list of provisional fixtures has been issued by BUCS. This is subject to any changes being announced by the national governing bodies.
- Staggered start times for activities are being used to reduce queues and congestion.
- To reduce contact, reception desks take cashless payment only and all bookings need to be made online. Screens are installed at reception.
- Increased cleaning regimes have been implemented, and fitness equipment is cleaned after each use with antibacterial wipes.
- Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser are available throughout the facilities, as well as basins for handwashing.
- The Sports Bar at Headington is open to customers.
- An external seating area (marquee) has been installed at Headington Sport Centre.