Go to the About Us section
Go to the Courses section
Go to the Research section
Go to the Specialist Services & Consultancy section
Go to the Outreach section
Go to the New Students section
You can find details about all the staff in the department below.
return to full list
PhD, University of Bristol; BSc Geology and Biology, University of Bristol
Department of Biological and Medical Sciences
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Helena Kennedy F132
Linking phylogeography to ecology: extracting rules for butterfly biodiversity at large spatial scale
Peer Reviewed Papers (under maiden name Moore):
1. Moore, R.A., Briggs, D. E. G., Braddy, S. J. and J.W. Shultz, Synziphosurines (Xiphosura: Chelicerata) from the Silurian of Iowa. Journal of Paleontology, 2011. 85(1): p. 83-91.
2. Moore, R.A. and B.S. Lieberman, Preservation of early and Middle Cambrian soft-bodied arthropods from the Pioche Shale, Nevada, USA. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2009. 277(1-2): p. 57-62.
3. Moore, R.A., D.E.G. Briggs, and C. Bartels, The arthropod Bundenbachiellus giganteus from the Lower Devonian Hunsrück Slate, Germany. Palaontologische Zeitschrift, 2008. 82(1): p. 31-39.
4. Moore, R.A., S.C. McKenzie, and B.S. Lieberman, A carboniferous synziphosurine (Xiphosura) from the Bear Gulch Limestone, Montana, USA. Palaeontology, 2007. 50(4): p. 1013-1019.
5. Moore, R.A., Briggs, D.E.G., Braddy, S.J., Anderson, L.I., Mikulic, D.G., and J. Kluessendorf, A new synziphosurine (Chelicerata: Xiphosura) from the Late Llandovery (Silurian) Waukesha Lagerstätte, Wisconsin, USA. Journal of Paleontology, 2005. 79(2): p. 242-250.
6. Moore, R.A. and S.J. Braddy, A glyptocystitid cystoid affinity for the putative stem group chelicerate (Arthropoda: Aglaspidida or Xiphosura) Lemoneites from the Ordovician of Texas, USA. Lethaia, 2005. 38(3): p. 293-296.
7. Briggs, D.E.G., Moore, R. A., Shultz, J. W. and G. Schweigert, Mineralization of soft-part anatomy and invading microbes in the horseshoe crab Mesolimulus from the Upper Jurassic Lagerstätte of Nusplingen, Germany. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2005. 272(1563): p. 627-632.
8. Tetlie, O.E. and R.A. Moore, A new specimen of Paleomerus hamiltoni (Arthropoda; Arachnomorpha). Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Earth Sciences, 2004. 94(3): p. 195-198.
9. Anderson, L.I. and R.A. Moore, Bembicosoma re-examined: A xiphosuran from the Silurian of the North Esk Inlier, Pentland Hills, Scotland. Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Earth Sciences, 2004. 94(3): p. 199-206.
Moore, R.A., D.E.G. Briggs, and C. Bartels, Erratum: The arthropod Bundenbachiellus giganteus from the Lower Devonian Hunsrück Slate, Germany (Paläontologische Zeitschrift (2008) vol. 82 (1) (31-39)). Palaontologische Zeitschrift, 2008. 82(4): p. 448.