Go to the About Us section
Go to the Courses section
Go to the Research section
Go to the Specialist Services & Consultancy section
Go to the Outreach section
You can find details about all the staff in the department below.
return to full list
PhD, University of Bristol; BSc Geology and Biology, University of Bristol
Department of Biological and Medical Sciences
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Helena Kennedy F132
Linking phylogeography to ecology: extracting rules for butterfly biodiversity at large spatial scale
Peer Reviewed Papers (under maiden name Moore):
1. Moore, R.A., Briggs, D. E. G., Braddy, S. J. and J.W. Shultz, Synziphosurines (Xiphosura: Chelicerata) from the Silurian of Iowa. Journal of Paleontology, 2011. 85(1): p. 83-91.
2. Moore, R.A. and B.S. Lieberman, Preservation of early and Middle Cambrian soft-bodied arthropods from the Pioche Shale, Nevada, USA. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2009. 277(1-2): p. 57-62.
3. Moore, R.A., D.E.G. Briggs, and C. Bartels, The arthropod Bundenbachiellus giganteus from the Lower Devonian Hunsrück Slate, Germany. Palaontologische Zeitschrift, 2008. 82(1): p. 31-39.
4. Moore, R.A., S.C. McKenzie, and B.S. Lieberman, A carboniferous synziphosurine (Xiphosura) from the Bear Gulch Limestone, Montana, USA. Palaeontology, 2007. 50(4): p. 1013-1019.
5. Moore, R.A., Briggs, D.E.G., Braddy, S.J., Anderson, L.I., Mikulic, D.G., and J. Kluessendorf, A new synziphosurine (Chelicerata: Xiphosura) from the Late Llandovery (Silurian) Waukesha Lagerstätte, Wisconsin, USA. Journal of Paleontology, 2005. 79(2): p. 242-250.
6. Moore, R.A. and S.J. Braddy, A glyptocystitid cystoid affinity for the putative stem group chelicerate (Arthropoda: Aglaspidida or Xiphosura) Lemoneites from the Ordovician of Texas, USA. Lethaia, 2005. 38(3): p. 293-296.
7. Briggs, D.E.G., Moore, R. A., Shultz, J. W. and G. Schweigert, Mineralization of soft-part anatomy and invading microbes in the horseshoe crab Mesolimulus from the Upper Jurassic Lagerstätte of Nusplingen, Germany. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2005. 272(1563): p. 627-632.
8. Tetlie, O.E. and R.A. Moore, A new specimen of Paleomerus hamiltoni (Arthropoda; Arachnomorpha). Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Earth Sciences, 2004. 94(3): p. 195-198.
9. Anderson, L.I. and R.A. Moore, Bembicosoma re-examined: A xiphosuran from the Silurian of the North Esk Inlier, Pentland Hills, Scotland. Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Earth Sciences, 2004. 94(3): p. 199-206.
Moore, R.A., D.E.G. Briggs, and C. Bartels, Erratum: The arthropod Bundenbachiellus giganteus from the Lower Devonian Hunsrück Slate, Germany (Paläontologische Zeitschrift (2008) vol. 82 (1) (31-39)). Palaontologische Zeitschrift, 2008. 82(4): p. 448.