There are many ways in which you can get involved in the life of Oxford Brookes Business School by:
- Providing an opportunity for a work placement or internship student in your organisation
- Engaging a current student in project work within your organisation
- Providing support to a current or graduating student by becoming part of our mentoring schemes
- Becoming an ambassador for the Business School; we need help when we are undertaking recruitment activities, particularly overseas. You can join us on stands at recruitment fairs or undertake briefings for potential students
- Returning as a guest speaker or talk about your career, your job or your organisation
- Attending business school events such as visit days, open days and graduation, or helping at recruitment fairs
Please get in touch if you would like to help with any of the above or if you are interested in talking to us about helping the Business School in some other way.