Investing in Women-led Start-ups and Spinouts
A webinar organised by The Centre for Diversity Policy and Practice on 'Investing in Women-Led Start-Ups and Spinouts'
The Centre for Diversity Policy and Practice has organised a webinar on 'Investing in Women-Led Start-Ups and Spinouts' with Advanced Oxford that explored how we can increase the number of investment opportunities which women of founding university spinout companies receive. We were joined by an esteemed panel of experts from the investment and business community:
- Chair: Sarah Haywood- Managing Director for Advanced Oxford
- Julie Silvester- FSE Group
- Rebecca Todd- Longwall Ventures
- Claudio D'Angelo- Founder and Managing Director of Spex Capital
- Claire Brown- Interim CIO at Oxford Science Innovation
Click here to watch the recording of the webinar.