The Professional Certificate of Advanced Study in Coaching Supervision is a unique programme offering:
- A highly collaborative approach resulting in an exceptional quality of personal and professional learning
- A flexible mode of delivery particularly attractive to overseas students
- Different options of assessments both in terms of timing and level.
It is designed for experienced coaches with an active coaching practice who already have a postgraduate qualification in Coaching, Psychology, Counselling or equivalent.
The aim of the programme is to provide highly experienced coaches with an opportunity to extend their competences and skills into the area of coaching supervision.
2022 programme dates
We are running two virtual programmes in 2022.
- 9-12, 14-17 March 2022 (8 mornings)
- 09.00 -13.30 GMT
- 15-18, 20-23 June 2022 (8 mornings)
- 09.00 -13.30 BST
- Places available
As part of our continuous improvement process the length of the programmes have been extended to create additional opportunities for participants to reflect on their learning.
- Stage 1: £1990
- Stage 2: £500
- Stage 3: £500
- Stage 4: £1400
Discounts are available for alumni, Oxford Brookes University staff and registered charities.
Prices may change in April and August each year.
EMCC Global Quality Award - ESQA has been conferred for the Professional Certificate of Advanced Study in Coaching Supervision.