Developing entrepreneurial behaviours and practice is a consistent theme throughout the Oxford Brookes Global MBA. Whether you’re starting a business or driving change in a larger organisation, influential leadership, creative critical thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset are the skills that MBA students most want to develop. You will see a transformation in your working life as a direct result.
- Enterprise and entrepreneurial behaviours is a core theme across the entire programme.
- The Innovation, Change and Enterprise module is a foundation 'core' compulsory module.
You can opt to explore a start-up interest – or at least to find out what start-up is all about - through our Creating a New Business Ventures elective module, which stimulates thinking and planning around start-up concepts.
- You can develop an individual plan for a real start-up business through the range of final project options which can support you (whatever stage your idea) by choosing between a Dissertation, Consultancy, Business Start-Up or Design Project option.
- An intensive optional study field trip, as part of the Enhancing Entrepreneurial Capabilities module, challenges students with hands-on consultancy projects. You develop real-time solutions for real social enterprise and regional development challenges. Hands-on experience, vision, coping with ambiguity, and emotional and creative intelligence are just some of the skills developed here.
- You can emphasise your enterprise focus by selecting the MBA with Enterprise pathway when you graduate.