Find a courseExpand
International Business and Marketing Management
Our MSc International Business and Marketing Management course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). It will prepare you for a successful international career with a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
You will focus your studies within the area of marketing to prepare you for a range of careers, including:
- product and brand management
- market analysis and research
- customer relationship services management
- direct marketing
- digital marketing
- public relations
- media and advertising.
How to apply
Questions about fees?
Contact Student Finance on:
Questions about fees?
The full-time fees quoted are for the taught Year 1. Fees will be charged for the placement year in Year 2 and are available on request from email@example.com.
Financial support and scholarships
Learning and assessment
We have designed a highly flexible course for a wide range of interests in a variety of different subject areas/roles/sectors. This course is suitable for individuals:
- from a variety of educational backgrounds
- who may have no previous work experience
- who want to further their knowledge and understanding of business and management to support their career aspirations.
You will study a combination of compulsory and elective modules, and choose to complete either a dissertation, a client based research project, or a synoptic research project.
Our teaching staff come from a variety of academic and non-academic backgrounds. This gives you a comprehensive and diverse learning experience.
Our student cohorts are international. So you will benefit from working with staff and peers with varied experiences and perspectives.
Our assessment strategy offers a variety of assessment formats including individual assignments, group reports and presentations, reflections, oral and written examinations.
Business School academics explore core issues facing contemporary societies, ranging from refugee entrepreneurship and internationalisation to sustainable tourism, security and the changing world of work and organisations including the impact of artificial intelligence. We address questions such as:
- What characterises the interconnections of trade, transportation and technologies?
- How do we organise for security?
- How can social media address well-being and social isolation?
- How can individuals be happier and navigate the increasingly complex world of work?
We also have an expertise in Coaching and Mentoring as well as in Diversity (such as examining pay gaps and gender and spin-outs) and we are always keen to include students into our projects where possible.
Please visit our research pages to learn more about the three research centres @ /business/research/. Being a masters student at OBBS offers plenty of opportunities to be a part of our research culture.
After you graduate
The MSc Business and Marketing Management will prepare you for a broad range of business marketing roles. They may be in commercial, non-profit or public organisations.
Many of our graduates find managerial positions at a wide range of organisations, including:
- companies producing fast moving commercial goods
- consultancy firms
- financial institutions
- retail giants
Examples of these employers include:
- Deutsche Telekom
- Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, EY
- BASF Group
- Kautex Unipart
- Raiffeisen Bank
Programme Changes: On rare occasions we may need to make changes to our course programmes after they have been published on the website.
For more information, please visit our Changes to programmes page.