Technology in Professional Services (TIPS) and Oxford Regions, Innovation, and Enterprise Lab (ORIEL)
Find a courseExpand
We are accepting applications from outstanding doctoral candidates to work with a team of researchers that are part of the Technology in Professional Services (TiPS), a new major research project, funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and Innovate UK organisation that will help accountancy and law firms to accelerate technological adoption, and the Oxford Regions, Innovation and Enterprise Lab (ORIEL).
Indicative themes based on expertise of supervisory team and TiPS aims:
- Debates around technological adoption, its role in innovation in professional firms
- The impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Law and Accountancy firms
- Digital Transformation and new business models
- The role of Data in innovation and the professional services
- New methodologies to investigate technological adoption
- Factors that promote/prevent technological adoption in professional firms.
Previous experience in accountancy and law is not required, yet we strongly encourage applicants with interest and some understanding in the professional services.
How to apply
Questions about fees?
Contact Student Finance on: