Specific entry requirements
Students must have completed an appropriate programme to be eligible to apply for the final year, Level 6, entry to the BA (Hons) Business and Management.
- A foundation degree in Business, Management and Communications awarded by Oxford Brookes University, successfully gaining 240 credits and normally a minimum of 55% grade average achieved at Level 5.
- A foundation degree in Business and Management or related disciplines in Business awarded by another university, successfully gaining 240 credits and normally a minimum of 55% grade average achieved at Level 5, subject to individual credit rating by Oxford Brookes University.
- The Higher National Diploma delivered at Solihull College, successfully gaining 240 credits with Merit Profile at Level 5 under the Business and Management QAA Benchmarks.
- A Higher National Diploma from another institution, successfully gaining 240 credits with Merit Profile at level 5 the Business and Management QAA Benchmarks, subject to individual credit rating by Oxford Brookes University.
Please also note that:
- Students who have completed 240 credits at levels 4 and 5 (usually achieving at least a 55% grade average) at another institution within or outside the UK may be considered, subject to individual credit rating by Oxford Brookes University and may be required to pass one or two bridging modules at the College before they can enter the BA (Hons) programme.
Please also see the University's general entry requirements.
English language requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate that their level of English is acceptable, by achieving a score in a recognised test such as British Council IELTS; normally minimum level 6.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in the reading and writing components and 5.5 in listening and speaking.
Please also see the University's standard English language requirements
How to apply
This course is not available to international students requiring a Tier 4 visa.
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
When you accept our offer, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment. You should therefore read those conditions before accepting the offer.
Oxford Brookes operates the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). All undergraduate single modules are equivalent to 7.5 ECTS credits and double modules to 15 ECTS credits. More about ECTS credits.