Enterprise Educators UK Annual Conference
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
- Staff - teaching
- Staff - research
Join us for the leading global three day forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners – the 14th International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference.
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of interactive workshops, presentations and Pecha Kucha sessions led by educators and practitioners. During plenary sessions, keynotes will be led by inspirational experts from across the world.
By attending you will learn, participate, connect, contribute and network with old and new colleagues and friends. Most importantly, at the end of the three days, you will go home inspired to try new approaches, enabled and equipped to be more innovative and better able to maximise the impact of your work.
“It is a brilliant conference and I love the way everyone involved in this area is keen to share their experiences and help others.” – IEEC2018 delegate
Who should attend?
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers, project managers, business support professionals and others who are supporting start up and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research