‘Change’ – reacting and adapting, building resilience: a bite-size workshop for History students
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
- Current students - undergraduate
JHB 201, John Henry Brookes Building, Headington Campus, Gipsy Lane site
Change at work is all around us. On this workshop you will explore questions like:
- What is change like for employees in the workplace?
- What makes for a good working environment?
- How do we feel about and react to change?
- What is resilience, and how can we build it?
Prior to attending you will need to complete an online questionnaire about your resilience, which will generate an Individualised personal resilience profile report.
Please book in advance if you wish to attend this workshop. You can book a place by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org