Artist Teacher Practice taster session
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
- Prospective students - postgraduate taught
MG.13, M building, Harcourt Hill Campus
The Artist Teacher Practice (ATP) programme supports ongoing enquiry into the professional artist teacher identity, balancing tensions between education and making. It is delivered in partnership with the Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
This taster session will involve interaction with current Artist Teacher Practice students during an informal making day. You will take part in bespoke ATP activities and have the opportunity to discuss ATP expectations and developing your own art practice with Senior Lecturer Rachel Payne.
Artist Teacher Practice is an award-bearing professional development course that extends your contemporary visual arts practice.
- is up-to-date, stimulating and thought-provoking
- gives you access to the latest research, resources, and local museums and galleries
- enables you to explore contemporary visual arts practice
- caters for your individual training needs and interests
- recognises your professional context
- provides an opportunity to develop your own art, craft or design practice