Artist Teacher Scheme Taster Event
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
The Annex, The Oxford University Museum of Natural History
This taster session will involve practical art activities utilising The Oxford University Museums’ collections. The session will be run by Rachel Payne, Course Leader and Dionne Freeman, Artist tutor.
The Artist Teacher Scheme is an award-bearing professional development course that extends your contemporary visual arts practice.
- is up-to-date, stimulating and thought-provoking
- gives you access to the latest research, resources, and local museums and galleries
- enables you to explore contemporary visual arts practice
- caters for your individual training needs and interests
- recognises your professional context