Gendering Caring? Transitions, intentions and first-time parenthood
This event has now finished. Please see our events website for details of upcoming events at Brookes.
Who this event is for
- Prospective students - undergraduate
- Prospective students - postgraduate taught
- Prospective students - postgraduate research
- Staff - teaching
- Staff - research
- Staff - support
- Current students - undergraduate
- Current students - postgraduate taught
- Current students - postgraduate research
- Academic community
- Business community
Main Lecture Theatre, Clerici, Headington Campus, Gipsy Lane site
The contemporary context in the UK is one where changed maternity and paternity leave arrangements and new understandings of gender and ‘work’ coincide to offer new possibilities for men and women becoming parents. How far are caring and work arrangements really changing?