Extension of applications for 5th round of Short Term Scientific Missions
Tuesday, 11 June 2019
We are delighted to announce the opening of the 5th call for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) of the COST Action INDEPTH: Impact on Nuclear Domains On Gene Expression and Plants Traits. This round of Short Term Scientific Missions has been extended until August 1st.
Short Term Scientific Missions
- Are exchange visits between researchers (PhD student, postdoc or permanent staff) from a COST member country involved in INDEPTH, allowing scientists from the home institution to visit an host institution from another COST member country;
- aimed at fostering collaboration, sharing new techniques and infrastructure that may not be available in other participants’ institutions;
- are of minimum of 5 calendar days and a maximum of 90 calendar days;
- should support the Action in achieving at least one its specific objectives listed below:
- Generate standardized protocols in 3D imaging of the nucleus (WG1), nuclear proteomics (WG2), chromatin domains (WG2), phenotyping during development & under stress conditions (WG3);
- Collect plant data sets in 3D imaging of the nucleus (WG1), nuclear proteomics (WG2), chromatin domains (WG2), phenotyping during development & under stress conditions (WG3);
- Perform analyses using the collected datasets to predict the nuclear protein interactome (WG4);
- Create new application tools such as new softwares (WG1, WG4), new bioinformatic pipelines to predict Protein-Protein Interactions (PPI) (WG4) and periodicity and distribution patterns (WG4);
- Promote synergies between model and cultivated plant species; foster the transfer of knowledge between model and cultivated species and creation of intellectual property in image analysis.
Full Information about applying for STSM can be downloaded here.