Visas and immigration

  • Visas and immigration

    Full information on how to apply for a visa can be found on the International Student Advice Team (ISAT) web pages. They are on hand to answer any questions you may have about visas and immigration.

    If you are from outside the EEA, you will need to apply for a visa to come to the UK. Most students need a tier 4 visa.