- All libraries have returned to normal opening - check individual library sites for details of all our opening hours
- When you visit - please remember to wear your face covering, wash/sanitise your hands frequently, and observe any directional and distancing signs
- You must not visit University campuses if you are showing signs of Covid-19 and should follow the Government guidelines to self-isolate. For further information and symptoms please visit the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
- Please cycle or walk to the campus and avoid using public transport in line with the Governments travel guidelines. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers
- We have returned to our pre-pandemic borrowing, returning and renewing service - please see how to borrow and return for more details.
- The library fines system has now resumed for later returns.
- A freepost option is now available for students who have finished their studies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Books returned either in person or via the freepost service may not be discharged immediately from your Library Account.
- Email email@example.com if you have any queries about your library account
- Study spaces at all sites are back to their pre-pandemic capacity.
- Group study spaces can be booked via the Book a study room box on the library homepage.
- All available study seats will have a number and QR code as implemented in other University areas for track and trace purposes
- Face coverings should be worn while in the Library (unless individuals are exempt).
- Please wipe down any space or equipment after use, and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
Go to our Get help and support webpage for more information.