We can help you get the most out of the Library. There are several ways that you can contact us if you need a helping hand or some advice. We are happy to answer simple and more complex queries so please do get in touch.
You can use our chat service for queries about using the library, including;
- how to find resources
- other general questions
To access chat, please use the 'click here to chat' button on the side of the page.
Chat is staffed 09.00-21.00 Monday to Friday and 12.00-18.00 Saturday and Sunday during semester (14 Sept - 18 Dec).
- Library Enquiries for any queries relating to access, issues with online resources, referencing and any other general questions
- Email email@example.com to report problems with getting access to specific electronic resources
- For subject specific enquiries, contact your Academic Liaison Librarian
- For queries about borrowing, returning, renewing or reserving Library materials, email Lending Services
- Contact a senior member of the Library staff
Self help guides and videos
We also offer a series of interactive guides for those new to the Library on our For new starters page. Course resource pages also provide detailed guidance on how to use resources and build up your skills.
Normally our libraries have an enquiry point where you can ask for help face-to-face. However at this time we are currently offering help and support remotely via our Chat and email services.