Get help and support
Our Virtual Help Zone (VHZ) is open from 12-5pm weekdays only during semester. Click on the VHZ link to enter the zoom room and a member of library staff will be available to help you with queries about finding resources, referencing and anything else to do with using the library. Staff will be in a private space so the meeting remains confidential.
We also have a physical Help Zone at each library, so if you are on campus just ask at the service point and someone will be available to help.
You can use our chat service for queries about using the library, including;
- how to find resources
- other general questions
To access chat, please use the 'click here to chat' button on the side of the page.
Chat is staffed 09:00am - 21:00pm Monday to Friday and 12:00pm - 18:00pm Saturday.
- Email email@example.com for any queries relating to access, issues with online resources, referencing and any other general questions
- Email our e-resources team firstname.lastname@example.org to report problems with getting access to specific electronic resources
- For subject specific enquiries, contact your Academic Liaison Librarian
- For queries about borrowing, returning, renewing or reserving Library materials, email email@example.com
- Contact a senior member of the Library staff