Alumni and Development is led by Loredana Faraon. The team aims to maximise the University’s relationships with external stakeholders in order to further enhance the University’s reputation and secure sustainable financial and participative support for the University’s strategic priorities.
Our goals are:
- to deliver a global alumni engagement programme which fosters a lifelong community of engaged and active alumni,
- to deliver an outstanding events programme which enhances relationships with alumni and donors,
- to build meaningful relationships with potential donors,
- to support student recruitment,
- to provide robust data, systems and processes, leading to data-driven decision making on stakeholder engagement.