Please note that this registration is only for students who will be living in OX1, OX3 or OX4 postcode areas.
Make sure you have all the information required below before you begin online registration.
1. Students who are already living in UK:
- Your National Health Service (NHS) Number. This can be obtained from your GP.
- Previous GP’s name and address.
2. Students who are coming from outside the UK:
- The date you will be entering the UK.
3. All students:
- Full UK address (if living in Halls, please include the block, flat and room number).
- Immunisation history (including dates for the Meningitis ACWY and MMR vaccines – we advise you to have these vaccinations done before your arrival, see MenACWY vaccine information).
- Dates of illnesses or operations in the past (if any).
- Dates of onset of ongoing medical conditions and any current medications you take (if any).
Once we receive your online application, you will be registered with Oxford Brookes Medical Centre.
- If you were previously registered with a UK doctor’s surgery, you will not be de-registered from your surgery until the start of Induction Week (17 January 2021).