All staff and students are given a Brookes user account that allows you secure access to the University network and systems.
Your Brookes User Account contains your User ID (student number) and your password. These details allow you to log into all University systems, including:
- Student Information
- Your Brookes email
- Your Brookes calendar (timetable)
- The virtual learning environment (Moodle).
- Eduroam Internet Access
- Zoom (video conferencing platform)
You cannot access any of these systems until you are fully enrolled.
Forgotten your User ID (student number)
Retrieve your User ID (student number) by entering your personal email address that is linked to your Brookes account.
Forgotten your Brookes account password
You can reset your password by entering your User ID (student number). An email to reset your password will be sent to your personal email linked to your Brookes account.
Can’t find the email with your password creation link
If you have your User ID (student number) but not your password you can use reset password.
Having problems with finding your User ID (student number) or setting/resetting your password
Please go to the IT Service Portal.
- Click on ‘problems logging in’
- Click on the option for ‘A guest/Don’t have a Brookes account/New student’
- Fill in the guest incident submission and the IT Service desk team will look into this for you.