Whether you are a student moving into halls, commuting or living in Oxford, there will be online and campus events for everyone to take part in.
In this section
- Student checklist
Before you start
- Before you start
- Online enrolment
- Enrolment FAQs
- Visa enrolment
- Your Student Information
- Introduction to Moodle
- Digital bite-size courses
- Your Brookes Google account (email and calendar)
- Brookes Medical Centre
- BROOKESkey applications (Bus pass)
- Student ID cards
- Your Brookes user account
- How to find us
- Head into Brookes
- Your course induction
- Welcome Weekend
- Supporting you
- Induction Team
- Online Enrolment Team
- University contacts
To help you get ready for your Induction Week and settle into Brookes, our Induction Team will be available all weekend at the Reception for New Students on the Headington Campus. We will also have our Zoom Room and phone line available from the 10 January to answer any questions you may have about starting at Brookes and make sure you get the support you need.
The International Student Advice Team (ISAT) will be providing lots of resources and online arrivals activities for international students who want to get connected to the Brookes Community before they arrive and/or need support during a quarantine/self-isolation period.
You can also visit the ISAT Zoom drop-in on Sunday 16 January, from 11.00am - 3.00pm.
ISAT can help you with:
- Advice on travelling to the UK and how to get to Oxford
- Support on finding your way around the University and Oxford once you have arrived
- Social events you can join to help you make friends
- Workshops you can attend to help you settle into the UK
- Advice on opening bank accounts and registering with the police
- Any questions you may have about your Student visa.