Identification and Qualifications

  • Non-EU Students: you will need to bring:

    • passport
    • your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card, if required - Click Here for collection point
    • If you do not need a BRP card, for example where you are not studying on a Tier 4 Visa, you must bring your original visa showing your entitlement to study in the UK - this will be a vignette in your passport.

    • The UKVI requires the University to scan your passport and visa. If you have an application with the UKVI and are awaiting the decision, you must provide proof you have made your application and that you used an Oxford Brookes University CAS.

    UK and EU Students: you will need to bring one of the following:

    • passport
    • national identity card
    • EU photo driving licence.

    Fees: You should pay your fees, or confirm how your fees are being paid when you do online enrolment.