Before filling out the form
Please note that this registration is only for students who will be living in OX1, OX3 or OX4 postcode areas.
Make sure you have the information below when you begin online registration.
1. Students who are already living in UK:
- National Health Service (NHS) Number. This can be obtained from your GP
- Previous GP’s name and address
2. Students who are coming from outside the UK:
- The date you will be entering the UK
3. All students
- Full UK address (if living in Halls include block, flat and room number)
- Immunisation history (including dates for the MENINGITIS ACWY and MMR vaccines – we advise you to have these vaccinations done before your arrival, see here)
- Dates of illnesses or operations in the past (if any)
- Dates of onset of ongoing medical conditions and any current medications you take (if any)
Once we receive your online application you will be registered with Oxford Brookes Medical Centre.
Please note: If you were previously registered with a UK doctor’s surgery you will not be de-registered from your surgery until the start of Induction Week (14 September 2020)