MA, PCHTHE, PGDipM, BSc(Hons)
Senior Lecturer in Events Management with a focus around building students practical, academic and professional skills through practical experiences and participation in events that develop and enhance the student experience.
Subject Coordinator for the BA(Hons) Event Management and BA(Hons) Marketing and Events Management degree programmes.
Oxford Brookes Business School Induction Coordinator with responsibility for induction and transition of new undergraduate and postgraduate students joining the business school.
I joined Oxford Brookes in 2018, following a 20 year career in senior level marketing, communications and events roles across a variety of sectors.
Teaching and supervision
- Academic Skills for Event Managers,
- Developing and Planning Events,
- Delivering the Charity Event,
- Managing the Sustainable Event Project,
- Principles of Event Marketing
- Foundations of Marketing,
- Dissertation in Events Management
- Undergraduate Dissertation Supervision
- Undergraduate Work Placement Supervision
- Postgraduate Dissertation Supervision
- Postgraduate Work Placement Supervision
Research areas include: building professional and leadership skills in students, employability and bridging the gap between academia and industry.
Memberships of professional bodies
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)