Specialising in still photography, Hannah works in both analogue and digital techniques. Her particular passion is blending the two. Hannah's skills range from camera handling to setting up your own photographic light studio.
- Black and white film development
- use of 35mm film cameras and DSLRs; camera handling, settings and usage.
- alternative photographic techniques: cyanotypes, pinhole photography
- image handling from scanning to print
- Editing skills in Photoshop: photo retouch, colour editing etc.
- Adobe InDesign