I am a Postgraduate Research Assistant on the EU Horizon 2020 funded FORTEe Project. The goal of the research is to develop and investigate the effects of personalised exercise therapy and digital health technologies to support the rehabilitation of children and young people with cancer.
I have an BSc (Hons) in Sport and Exercise Science and an MSc by Research.
Areas of expertise
- Exercise Rehabilitation for Clinical Populations and Adapted Physical Activity
- Cancer Rehabilition (Adults and Paediatrics)
My research interests include exercise rehabilitation, adapted physical activity and physical activity and sedentary behaviour change interventions for clinical populations. My current research involves physical rehabilitation support for children and young people following a cancer diagnosis.
Memberships of professional bodies
- The British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES)
- The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
- Member of the expert panel for Moving Medicine paediatric oncology resources