John is a module leader across a number of undergraduate and postgraduate modules and an active researcher in the fields of operations management and supply chain management. He was previously a subject coordinator for the postgraduate Business and Management MSc programmes and also does some work with international partners.
Teaching and supervision
- International Business and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Business and Management (BA (Hons))
- International Business Management (MSc)
- International Business Management (BA (Hons))
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
John's research interests are in healthcare operations management and sustainable supply chain management.
Bancroft J, Saha K, Li D, Lukacs G, Pierron X, 'Lean Six-Sigma: The Means to Healing an Ailing NHS?'
International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management 35 (9) (2018) pp.1976-1988
ISSN: 0265-671XAbstract Published here Open Access on RADAR
Bancroft J, Saha K, 'Observing the NHS’s A&E performance objectives: is lean the cure?'
International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management 33 (8) (2016) pp.1099-1123
ISSN: 0265-671XAbstract Published here