I am a senior lecturer in Marketing and also the widening participation co-ordinator for Oxford Brookes Business School.
Teaching and supervision
- Foundations of Marketing,
- Principles of Event Marketing,
- Integrated Marketing Communications,
- Campaign Management and Development,
- Principles of International Event Marketing
PG dissertations in Marketing
My area of research relates to widening participation and the social integration of disadvantaged student groups into higher education.
Memberships of professional bodies
- Chartered Management Business Educator,
- Fellow of the HEA
Lynn has worked with Commercial Services at the University across a number of projects; most recently as part of a team that investigated the economic impact of Blenheim Palace.
- Currently studying for a Doctorate in Education with a research focus on the social integration of Young Adult Carers into higher education.
- Winner of the Brookes Union Creative Teaching Award 2021.