Dr Shelley Beck
DCom (Business Management), MCom (Business Management) CUM LAUDE, BCom Honours (Business Management), BCom (Marketing Management)
Senior Lecturer in Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Oxford Brookes Business School
My role at Brookes is to teach both undergraduate and postgraduate students in a variety of Business and marketing related modules. Furthermore, I undertake research on family businesses, entrepreneurship and marketing related topics.
Teaching and supervision
- Creativity for Marketing
- Exploring Business and Management
- The Entrepreneur
- Developing Professional Practice
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Environmentally Sustainable Business
- Business at the Cutting Edge
- Project Management and Change Leadership
- Innovation, Change and Organisations
My research is focused on Family Businesses, Entrepreneurship and Marketing related topics.
The focus of my research is to make an impact and a difference in society.
Centres and institutes
Please see my ORCID for all my current publications