D4 Withdrawal

  • Download a PDF version »

    A student who withdraws from their course permanently must immediately inform their Faculty (for postgraduates and other non-UMP students) or Student Central (for UMP students) of the fact and the reasons in writing.  A student wishing to withdraw temporarily must not do so without the written agreement of the course authorities.

    For further information about these regulations, please contact the Academic Registrar.