D5 Addresses (Postal)

  • Download a PDF version »

    Students must notify Student Central of their current term-time and home (vacation) addresses and any change of address as soon as it occurs. This can be done via the Student Information system. Students may not use the University's addresses, other than halls of residence, for the purpose of receiving personal correspondence from parties outside the University. Full responsibility will lie with the student for any consequences resulting from official University communications that are misdirected or not received because of an incorrect address.

    For further information about these regulations, please contact the Academic Registrar.