Physiotherapy student wins Work the World competition
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
A first year Physiotherapy student entered herself into a competition run by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), and won one of two top prizes of a free summer placement with Work the World, the organisation which offers healthcare placements abroad.
Olivia Prince will now be able to choose from a placement in Argentina, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Nepal or Tanzania, with the prize including:
- Return flights to the destination of choice for a 4 week "Work the World" placement
- All food and living costs overseas
- Expert advice and support from Work the World's experienced UK team before departure
- Support from their overseas staff throughout placement
- Guarantee of a suitably qualified physiotherapist to serve as the supervisor.
Work the World partner hospitals are carefully selected to offer opportunities to gain practical, hands-on experience of physiotherapy, and should prove to be a fantastic experience.